Sunday, July 31, 2011

Purrfection (same play on words on a different version of the word? Just I just did that!)

Anyways we shall skip over talking about the titles lack of originality and move on to new and exciting things. So today was more of the same boring stuff (you see what I just did there) in all seriousness though today we saw the kittens take even more steps to being good little kittens that will let us hold them. Every time we came into the room today they were out in the open and even now as I sit in the room with them they are playing around me albeit not near me. We also had Kaylee spend some time in the room today and she loved them even if they were not sure about her. We made sure to take all the kittens over and Kaylee gave them a bath and as soon as we stopped petting hem they ran for their lives! We also made sure to hold and pet all of them for some period of time and again they purred but this time they were less cautious about it and much louder. They are coming along slowly but surely and maybe tomorrow we will let a couple of more cats in to spend time with them. We are living the closet door open tonight so that they and the adults can get use to each other. Now for pictures!






The last picture is my mom walking into the room and them getting very scared. I can't believe I have updated this blog everyday. I will leave you with my other blog and a picture of Harley Tuna.

1 comment:

  1. Just to be purrfectly correct: We shut the kittens in the closet with the cage open so that they can go in and out. I cleared the clean linens off the shelves so that they wouldn't accidentally knock them off into their litter box. It should be an interesting night.

    I'm wondering if the big cats and little cats will be communicating with each other under the closet door.

    ReplyDelete