Sunday, July 24, 2011

Escape from the humans!

Today we tried something new with the Kittens, we tried having them all out at the same time. The first time we tried it we had three people and it was very successful all the kittens just sat on our lap and no one needed a towel. They are also all eating the baby food which appears to be crack for them now. The second time we had two people which meant one person had to hold on to two kittens while the other person held the third. This was working out fine and the kittens appeared to be happy so both of us let our guards down just the slightest bit. Like good cats/kittens MET (new name for tabby will cover that in a minute) felt us relax and ran into the bathroom. Then after she was recovered she got unto one of the bookshelves making a lot of noise and effectively scaring the black kitten who I was holding. The black kitten then decided that he should also attempt a escape as well. This included clawing my collarbone. Anyways in all the confusion and getting Black and MET back in the cage Oreo escaped and got under my mothers bed.

I spent time on my stomach trying to get him out without removing the mattress. Oreo decided that Shadow our older feral kitten was the best hiding spot. She did not seem to mind much until we tried to scare him out. Now the fun starts. The plan included four people to move her king sized bed and box springs. So after we scared the crap out of Shadow we finally got Oreo out from under the bed to under my moms headstand. Oreo was back in the cage after another five minutes of me being on my stomach. So yay!

Now to the name MET. My mom and I were equally disappointed when all our kittens turn out to be male. Tabby who was named Tabatha has sent us on a "whats a male name that Tabby can be short for?" search. So today because we have been trying to get use to the fact that she is in fact a he we called him MET or Male Equivalent of Tabatha.

I have been informed today that sometimes my brain comes up with stuff to right a little two fast for my fingers to type them correctly. While I will try my best to cut down on some of these mistakes in the future. Also if a sentence doesn't make sense or appears out of order I will ask you all to pretend that its Yoda talking and try to move things in the sentence around to help you understand it better.

(Yes I made a couple of spelling errors on purpose. Its called comedy look it up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment