Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Picky picky kittens

This morning my mother informed me that she had fed the kittens with left over food and there was on obvious level of interest from the kittens. Thats right the kittens who less than three weeks ago were happy for any food out there are now being picky about food. I wasn't sure if I should believe her or not but when Oreo actually refused to even eat a little but of the beef this morning I was a believer. In a funny way its such a good sign that they are now being picky with their food because now they aren't worried about if/when they will eat again. Now even Moony only hisses and will just sit in our hands eating without making that many attempts at escaping.


Not much else to say on the kittens. They will be going to the vet tomorrow so hopefully we will get good news soon. I'm very proud of how fast they are feeling better about being with us and even starting to trust us a little tiny winy percent. More tomorrow I promise. Random thought, if the company of who makes Oreo's sees me saying Oreo so much do I have to pay them or should I just say now that its a trademarked thing?

1 comment:

  1. I suspect Nabisco has better things to do than worry about all the people who name their pets "Oreo". In fact, they should be flattered. Free advertising!

    ReplyDelete