Monday, July 25, 2011

Candyland!

The kittens get better with everyday that passes. We barely have to use the falconers gloves that were protecting us from scratches and bites. Black one even lets us pick him up with little to no fight. Today we had another kitten get out of our hands and run around the room. Its first stop, or so we thought, was under the bed. So here we go again, call everyone in and move the bed, but this time to find out that he wasn't under there. So now I get on my stomach again and look under everything only to have him be the last place a looked (funny how that happens) So he was under the dresser, as I reached in he ran away faster than I could move, so the search is on again. He had run to a corner where there was a cat hiding spot so he was easy to catch after that.

All the kittens are now use to my mother and myself and after we take them to the vet on Thursday to deal with fleas and worms we will maybe start letting them into a small controlled room so that they can get use to more and more. We might have found the name for MET, Tiberius maybe? Let me know your thoughts.

I have spent the last few days trying to catch up on Breaking Bad as fast as possible. I love it cause there is no good guys and the writers seem to 1) hate their characters and 2) they don't seem to believe in happy endings which I have believed is the downfall of American media. hopefully they can keep it up and leave me on my toes which very few shows do.

As for the title of this entry I have been playing a lot of Candyland this past two days with the three year old that lives in our house. She always seems able to win somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment