Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fleas!

Kittens are adapting to house life very well. My mother and I can now pet two of them in the crate with only a limited amount of hissing and spitting. I have to admit that before I got them back to NM I was very worried about all three kittens and their futures. I knew they would be taken cared off but I was worried about how they would react to being around humans. Today I was able to have the towel looser on them and petted more of their bodies. Also black kitten finally ate some baby food from us, also new name ideas for him include: Serious (as in black) Remus or Lupin or Mooney. If you don't understand any of those names you might want to wiki Harry Potter. Also I am now is a search for a new name for Tabatha who despite what I thought is in fact a male kitten.

I spent a lot of time growing up at book stores so today was a very sad day for me. Borders is going out of business like most book stores, its only a matter of time before all Barnes and Nobles close. I enjoyed being able to sit down and read through books to see if it would be something I might enjoy, or being surrounded by people who shared the love of written word and enjoyed talking about books and suggesting books. Hopefully they won't all go out of business but I'm not holding my breath.

Today also marks the day that I kind of sort of start the next part of my journey to Veterinarian school. Unlike Med and Law school there is no test set aside for Vet school, I do however have to take the GRE. I hope I can take it in January during my winter break. Having looked over what the GRE covers it basically looks like the SATs for undergraduates in college. I have a rant about the SATs but that will be for another day I think.

Other than that another early morning for me. Also anyone who also followed my other blog I will probably update it either tomorrow or later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment