Thursday, July 21, 2011

12 hours and a destroyed FedEx truck later

Early morning. 5:10 AM to be exact. Got the kittens in the car and drove for 12 hours straight. All was fine for the most part till we got about 100 miles into New Mexico then everything just stopped. Turns out a FedEx truck and crashed about 5 miles down the road and so they were cleaning up I-40. I then had the fun job of putting together a crate that was just a little smaller than the room it is currently occupying. In the end however we have all three kittens in the crate and relaxing from a long day. Kittens were quite for most of the drive other than Oreo popping his head up until my mother scared him by making eye contact then was not seen from again.

I think tomorrow just has a lot of R and R involved but I promise pictures of the kittens new living situation and last summers kittens all grown up.

I just realized this will be the kittens first night inside so we will see how much sleep I/they get. On the agenda till bed: Red Dwarf and Clash of Kings

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it clear that I was not responsible for destroying the FedEx truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember saying that! No reading between the lines or putting words in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess. I left the car while driving, zoomed ten (not five) miles ahead, and smashed a FedEx truck to bits. Why not?

    ReplyDelete