Saturday, July 16, 2011

Relaxing day

In the true spirit of Shabbat I took it easy today. It started last night with just reading my book A Game of Thrones which I would suggest to any of you who haven't read it yet. Also I watched Harry Potter 7 part 1 I could go on a rant here about Harry Potter but I will leave it be. Woke up and turned the Red Sox game on and turned my nerd on for three hours well playing an old video game (Its odd to say that PS1 games are old because it doesn't feel that long ago)

I left the kittens alone for the most part, I fed them and would make sure to pet them everytime. I also went out to just talk to them a couple of times so that they get use to my voice, I did however get a few pictures of them for all of you!



The black and white one is the only one who doesn't run away ever.

Other than that I, like most people in LA this weekend, am staying in the house. I did see that because there are so few cars on the highways that there was a high speed car chase. I thought movie car chases were boring. Maybe it will stay this clear and I can see my father and uncle who are in LA for the weekend but leaving tomorrow.

I just started the Muppet movie and I am slowly realizing that the Muppets are so good because they did what Pixar did years before them. They focused a movie on good story and characters well making it enjoyable for both children and adults alike. I'm very excited to see the new Muppet movie that will be coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment