Sunday, July 17, 2011

Visit from family members

Nothing really knew to say about the kittens. Mama cat was all over our garage today, pulling down the blanket on the kittens crate and sitting on top of the crate. The kittens have slowed down on how fast and much they eat which I'm sure is a sign that they are not 1) dying of hunger and 2) worried about where/when they will next have food. Black and white continues to be the bravest and let me pet her and scratch her ears and chin.

My dad and uncle who were in LA for the week came to visit me before they left tonight. It was nice to catch up with my uncle who I hadn't seen in a while and learn about the college/gap year plans of my cousin who is a senior in high school. We visited my college and went to dinner so not really a busy day.

Soccer is boring. That was out of the blue I know but I tried to watch and be interested in the world cup (both men and womens) and I just can't understand it. I feel like they are kicking the ball between the half line for 90 + minutes and randomly get near the goal. In fact when my mom texted me about the first goal my response was "and now nothing else will happen for the nest 25 minutes" and I truly believed that. Now it didn't turn out that way but I must say I much prefer just checking the score after than watching it live. And one last thought, they sure are close for those penalty kicks at the end. I think it would be better if they backed them up a little make it more interesting.

Of course I can't really complain about nothing going on in sports since I have been watching a Red Sox game that is 0-0 in the 11th. Oh well.

UPDATE: Its now 9:21 and its still 0-0 in the 12th. Oy.

UPDATE: 10:14 its the 15th. Where has my night gone?

UPDATE: 10:55 Finally game over Red Sox won 1-0. I had so many plans for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment