Thursday, July 28, 2011

Healthy healthy kittens!

So first two things I will just get out of the way real fast. 1) my mom informed me that maybe the picture of Kaylee at the end of yesterdays entry was a little out of place and people might not understand why it was there. Simple answer? it was cute and I love my KK (Kaylee Kitty). 2) All three kittens are healthy (all male) kittens. The vet weighed them at almost 3 pounds each! (wow I wasn't even sure if they were 2 pounds!) And we got frontline so that we can start killing those fleas. My mother and I share the same views on fleas and ticks. The only reason for them is population control and they gross us out. Seriously every time I hold them I feel like I'm crawling with fleas for the next 20 minutes. Gross. Okay back from the gross rant, (still thinking about it and having my skin crawl!) the vet also said they were approximately 3 months old. The official record has the kittens names as Oreo (surprise) Tiberius (Another surprise, though there was this fun moment with the receptionist when my mom walked off. As you can tell from my blog I'm not the worlds strongest speller so we both were trying for about a minute to figure out how to spell the kittens name. Anyways his nickname is no longer Tabby but Ty.) and the black one is Moony (check your Harry Potter lore)


Back at home and upset at us. We made it up to them with some Ham baby food. They really don't care that we are Jewish. Very cat like. Oreo was currently getting fed at the time of this picture which should explain his absences.

One little thing I will try to get a picture of tomorrow is Oreo's tale. Its the only reason I'm not stuck on that name is because of his tail. You will see tomorrow!

Now I know these are more random cats but they are pretty pictures so enjoy!

 Kaylee enjoying the day.
 Parker the thief who stole the dog treats from their crates after my mother put them in.
 Tuna (or Harley)

No comments:

Post a Comment