Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long day, forcast for tomorrow not much better

Today started early and ended late, tomorrow will probably be the same. I woke up and almost immediately made my way through LA traffic to LAX. I get on the 405 it backs up so I get off, Sepulveda a couple miles don backs up so I try to get back on the 405 but the entrance is closed. Once I finally do it starts to clog up a little bit but never really backs up badly. Once I actually got to LAX it wasn't that bad. My mother and I got lunch then made trips around LA to pick up all necessary things for traveling with three small kittens. I'm still not sure the age but my mom said they looked younger than she thought.



Tomorrow includes a 12 hour trip from here to Albuquerque. I knew this day was coming but now that its not that far away I'm really not excited. It will be nice to have the kittens in the house and away from Mama. Oreo remains the only one that will let me pet and hold him but hopefully sometime next week I will hold Tabby and black one.

I did finish A Game of Thrones last night and I can't praise it enough. Even if you watched the show there is more in the books that they couldn't find time for. George R. R. Martin seems to understand all the characters to the point that he give each narrators throughout the story a unique feel and personality. Over 800 pages and I was never bored, in fact I'm very excited for Clash of Kings the sequel. If you haven't read it yet I can't recommend it enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment