Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow.

Well we are officially just a day away from the kittens being in New Mexico. This turns out to be perfect timing since mama cat is less and less afraid of me everyday. I don't know how many of you have done rescue before, but for feral kittens Oreo has made a huge step. He ate in front of me, TWICE! I know this sounds like the smallest of victories but its huge, it means he really has started to trust me. The other two aren't doing so well so I'm very much looking forward to having help with them.

Nothing much going on today. Shelter (returning crate and trap) reading (less than 50 pages left of a Game of Thrones!) and Red Sox/Video games which I have paired together since I listen to the games. My mom will be landing in LA at 11 AM tomorrow and then we will have some shopping to do. Can say I really have a rant today but I started another British comedy called Red Dwarf, it has potential.

Sorry for the short post today, just a lazy day all around. Started well I actually got nine hours of sleep. If you need your fill of kittens go here. My kitten (from last summer) Kaylee is on there so please if she pops up vote for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment