Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trick AND treat

Well I didn't post this weekend its mostly cause I was enjoying a relaxing weekend of TV, a good book and some kittens tossed in. We decided to let them into my parents room again to see how far they had come and we did not see them most of the day. When it came to putting them back into the bathroom it was more of the same. We got Ty pretty quick. Oreo was under a chair and I used a laser pointer to draw his attention away and then quickly grabbed him (TRICK) and Moony was caught on pure teamwork have my mother and I running around the room before finally getting him in a pickle (A well known baseball term so if you don't know it google pickle and baseball)

We decided no baby food tonight but some tomorrow morning. Before I left I had Oreo on my lap purring and noticed he was very relaxed so I asked my mom to hand my one of the kitten treats (TREAT) that they had been refusing to eat out of our hand so far. This time he did and I felt rewarded. Anyways this is my last week in ABQ so after that I will probably slow down the blog a little bit to maybe once or twice during the week once school starts. Depends on how exciting my life as a science major can get with all the studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment