Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hissy fit

Well day two was a lot like day one. They do their obligatory hiss and then let us pet them and purr for us. I put a can of the cat food I brought from LA and they use to just eat it up. Now? They stick them noses up at it. I know its funny to look for all the positives in this behavior but this again means that they aren't as worried about where their next meal is coming from.

Moony is a little bit smaller than the other two and thus can't make all the jumps that the Ty and Oreo can. My mom and I were watching them yesterday and Moony tried to jump from her lap to the counter. He got half of himself on it before almost all the contents of the counter and Moony ended up on the cat bed below the counter. This is the second big fall I have seen this kitten take so by my count he still has another 7 lives. But today my mom went into the bathroom and noticed Oreo in the sink and all the counter contents all around the floor and no sign of Moony and Tiberius. They were cuddled up in the shower behind the litter box. After my mother and I got my dad from the airport we walked in on this.

They are really close. We fed them baby food and got the same result of purring kittens and after we put them in the sink for the night. As I was leaving I noticed that Oreo had Tiberius in a hold so that he could clean Ty. Anyways boring news for you is good news for me and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment