Monday, October 3, 2011

school sucks

Not in the I don't see the point of it kinda way, and not even in the I hate my classes way, its in a I wish I had more time for other things kinda way. I am constantly trying to find time to go volunteer at the shelter (something I have only done once since coming home) all the while still having a social life (which is still at the all time best since coming to school) with my schedule it leaves very little time for things I truly enjoy like photography. Maybe its cause over the summer I get use to having time to play with it whenever I want and now I have Anatomy and Biochem taking over my life (and those are two of five classes) Also as much as I hate giving New Mexico credit in anyway there is not as much pretty stuff to take pictures of in Van Nuys. Then again up until now I have been taking pictures of two things (cats and sunsets) so maybe I need to start looking for things that my neighborhood can provide.

But alas this to must also wait. Much like last week I find myself scrambling to cram for yet another test (this time in Anatomy) and next weekend it will be time to write a paper I have avoided for long enough. Oh the life of a college student. Now in a less "oh poor me" kinda way I enjoy school and my classes, but I'm really happy this is my Junior year and I'm more than half way done (with undergrad) After undergrad I have four years of Vet school (from this computer to gods ears) to look forward too. I guess when you see me complain about school so much its because part of me just wants to get to grad school so that I can start my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment