Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Updates

Today I have to stay at school till after 8 PM for a make up class. I quickly wrote the paper I needed to write and since I would rather wait to be home to learn the 20 amino acids. So other than listening to the Sox game I figured now would be a good time to update. Seeing as my mother asked about my other blog I feel like I have to admit when I first started that blog it was easy for me to come up with new things every week at some point it started getting harder and harder to the point where now I feel like I have no new ideas. I keep waiting for the time when I get the inspiration back and I'm sorry that you guys have to wait till that time.

Classes are still good and it feels great to be back on a schedule instead of what my life was like over the summer. I've been slowly trying to get most (get everybody has a little) drama out of my life. How do I do that? I hang out with the right people. I have found a new group of friends which are just less dramatic and more down to earth and focused on school. Thats not to say we don't have fun, we just don't like drama.

Its the season of TV shows coming back or starting up. I haven't tried to many new shows so far. I half watched Two Broke Girls but wasn't blown away. The new 2 and a half men seemed to try and create the same dynamic between the new character and Jon Cryer which if they keep up will be the end of the show. Looking forward to watching yesterdays How I met your mother tonight when I get home.

I know all three of those things really had nothing to do with each other but my life is a pretty simple one right now. I wake up, go to school, hang out with friends, study, watch TV and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment