Saturday, October 29, 2011

Study study study

Not much as been going on in my life. Don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Been keeping busy between school and friends i don't have much time for anything else. I have started going to movie screenings (I've been to 4 in the last two weeks and I am going to another next week) which is a benefit for those of us in LA. Whenever I have a moment that isn't being taken up with friends, school or TV I'm usually studying. Such is the life a college student. I'm so excited for this semester to be done. Honestly I'm excited for this entire school year to be done. I have two 18 units semesters back to back but senior year 6 of my units are a internship which won't be easy but 1) no homework/tests and 2) will actually be interesting (I hope) until then I guess I should get use to this life. I should probably get back to studying for my Anatomy test on Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment