Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update on the kittens

So I recently went back home for winter break. This of course led me to see the kittens from the summer for the first time since I dropped them off. Now I did not see most of them (or only quick flashes of some *cough* Moony *cough*). Oreo was out and about the most but did not like being petted or held in public. I saw Ty a couple of times but not for extended periods and as I sorta said up there Moony was only seen in quick very brief flashes. So without further ado I present pictures (My mom got the pictures of Ty and Moony and I got a couple of Oreo)











Moony is the one on the left? (I think)







 So there we have it some very pretty young boys. I was also there over Hannuka so I snapped a couple of pictures.



And last but not least I captured a couple of pictures of the other adult cats around the house.






I start school again on Tuesday and since all my free time seems to be taken up by work (and hopefully studying) I will only be able to update once in a blue moon.

1 comment:

  1. Nope. Moony was the one on the right. That's Puck on the left. Moony is slightly smaller, his eyes are more golden than green, and his face is a bit rounder. His tail is also shorter, but it's a little hard to tell from those pictures.

    ReplyDelete