Friday, November 18, 2011

Moving right along

Only one month left in the semester. Boils down to three or four tests three papers and one presentation. That is doable.

I feel like I had two things I created this blog for: the kittens (which my mom assures me are doing very well and Ty even rubs on peoples legs now!) and 2 the break up I was going through. This week officially closed out the break up period. I realized though in the beginning I was going to try and remain friends that it was near impossible. There was too much stuff that went on behind my back during the relationship to remain friends. I finally got the chance to let her know that I don't have interest in being friends for reasons I don't want to fully go into here but I can say that it was probably one of the best overall decisions I have made in a while. I finally realized that I needed to take my own feelings and life into account more than the other person. I have a supportive group of friends that have made this transition between the year and a half of being in a couple and now being single. I can say that I have finally gotten back to who I was before. My sarcasm is back (to the dismay joy of my friends) in full swing, I'm spending more time studying and just getting to enjoy my life once more. Its just starting to feel good to be single again. I'm  very happy to say that this blog is over! Well at least the part of the blog about the break up. I will continue to post on this blog when I can. I still have plans to post on thanksgiving break. Other than that I can say I'm happier than I have been in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment